For a correct extraction a daily careful adjustment of the grinding, of the temperature of extraction, of the pre-infusion and percolation time, is essential.
• Costa Rica
• 7. 5 g of freshly ground coffee
• The grind must be constantly checked and adjusted, because the coffee is extremely hygroscopic, i.e. sensitive to climate changes
• Extraction temperature between 93 and 94 ° Celsius
• Pressure of the pump 9 Bar
• First drop around 5 seconds
• Total time of extraction 23/24 seconds
• Volume in the cup 25 ml
This blend will give you an espresso with a fine and persistent cream, supple texture with a light brown tiger-like skin, given by the high percentage of Arabica beans. The bouquet has an inkling of milk chocolate and of ripe, white pulp fruit. To enhance the harmony you will also taste the same notes that you have discovered at the nose. A slight acidity is added, balanced by the final bitterness.
After Taste OOOO