A good blend needs a good extraction. Following trials, tests and sleepless nights, we are able to say that for a good result in the cup, with this blend, we must follow the steps described below.
• 7g of freshly ground coffee
• Fine grinding (to be kept under control)
• Extraction temperature from 92 to 93 ° Celsius
• Pressure pump 9 Bar
• First drop in cup between 4 and 5 seconds
• Total time of extraction from 22 to 23 seconds
• Volume in the cup about 23 ml
If you try to follow our instructions, you will have an espresso whit a persistent, hazelnut-coloured cream that has a supple texture with no air bubbles nor white spots. This cream contains several hundreds aromatic and extremely volatile substances. You can catch wind of cocoa, toasted bread and dried fruits. The taste is full-bodied to begin with, then opens with a pleasant taste of dark chocolate to emphasize the harmony of the blend.
After Taste OOOC